Everyone tells me I’m living in a Fairytale
“Don’t believe in white horses and prince charming”,
they said
If only they knew…
I wish I lived a dream
But only nightmares
hunt me,
feeding my fears.
“You are a dreamy girl”
they said
“you haven’t woke up for the real world yet”
If only they knew…
I’m struggling to run
into the light
But I can’t
because the darkness captured me.
My heart is broken
I can’t breath anymore
And every word they said
are like knifes craving in my skin.
See, you don’t understand
I don’t believe in fairytales
But if I gave up from hope
I would be death
I have to dream
in something beautiful.
Because this is a mad world
Because if I don’t dream with fairytales
the nightmares it’s all that lefts.
If only you knew,
that I’m a broken person
with broken dreams…
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário